There were 2041224 page views
7 members are online
Up-coming workshop in Ho Chi Minh City: LEGAL FOR STARTUP
Venue: Room B1.1, College of Management for Agriculture and Rural Development 2 (CMARD2), 45 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Ben Nghe W., Dist. 1, HCMC (Opposite to HTV Station)
Legal for startup is a series of workshops for startup at different stages in a startup life-cycle.
The workshop has been organized many times in startup community across Vietnam.
• Ho Chi Minh: iStartX Accelerator, SME Mentoring, Technology Business Incubation Center (University of Technology)
• Da Nang: Incubation of Start-up and Innovation Ideas on Information Technology, PISI-CIT (University of Da Nang)
• Hanoi: Toong Coworking Space & KisStartup, ...
Legal for startup is firstly combined with the knowledge of innovation and allows to analyze on general aspects & into specific stage of startup project.
• Understand life-cycle development of startup and define the current stage of your startup
• Legal knowledge for each stage.
• Lawyer Dinh Thi Quynh Nhu (Founder & CEO of An Luat Law Firm) & Colleagues
• Mr. Phan Dinh Tuan Anh (Innovation Expert, Founder of Angels 4 Us, Advisor/Manager of SME Mentoring Program)
Organizers: Angels 4 Us, An Luat Law Firm and Asian Institute of Technology in Vietnam (AIT-VN)
Contact person: Ms. Nguyen Phuong Thao, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile 0983 288 117
- SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (2015 - 2018) ON THE AIT VIETNAM’S 25TH ANNIVERSARY
- The Orientation of the 17th Entry of the international Executive Master Program of Business Administration (iEMBA)
- Invitation to the Welcome Party of iEMBA Program - 17th Intake in Hanoi
- The Opening Ceremony of the Professional Master Program of Project Management in Construction (MPM), the 9th intake 2016
- IPP Accelerator Program - the “First time in Vietnam” World-Class Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training
- Completion of a Consultancy on Industrial water footprint reduction
- 174 students receive honors on AIT’s 124th Graduation
- Sustainable consumption and production (SCP)