Completion of a 3-day training on "Detecting Contaminated Microorganisms and Preventing the Brewery Laboratory Testing from the Microorganism Contamination”
Completion of a 3-day training on “Detecting Contaminated Microorganisms and Preventing the Brewery Laboratory Testing from the Microorganism Contamination”, from 13 to 15 February 2017 in Quang Nam.
The Asian Institute of Technology in Vietnam in cooperation with Heineken Vietnam Vung Tau, Da Nang, Quang Nam and Tien Giang Factories organized successfully a 3-day training course on “Detecting Contaminated Microorganisms and Preventing the Brewery Laboratory Testing from the Microorganisms Contamination”. The course aimed to provide and refresh understanding on microorganism for the staff so that they could handle their laboratory test without mistakes. Risks of microorganism contamination along the laboratory test process, including testing method, sampling procedure and analysis from A-Z were addressed at the course to help the participants to identify and do preventing where relevant. The course was much appreciated by the participants. They gave positive feedback on teaching method, the course contents, the course organization and especially on the trainer’s professionalism. The overall evaluation score achieved was 8.3 (on a scale of 10).
For more information about the course, please contact Ms. Tran Thi Hong Nhien at her email email@example.com. Thank you.
- Invitation to workshop on "Claim management and dispute resolution for Mega projects"
- AIT-VN signed MOU with the Tra Vinh University
- An Giang University signed MOU with the AIT-VN
- Scholarship - The course of PRINCIPLES OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT REVIEW, 17-20 April 2017
- Vietnam Learning Center - Training program 2017
- Eduniversal 2016 Business School Ranking Results
- Completion of a training cum study tour course on “Community-based disaster risk reduction in changing climate” in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Beijing
- Completion of a training program on “Basic concepts on Integrated Water Resource Management” from 24-26/9 and 04-06/10/2016, in Ho Chi Minh City and Nam Dinh province